David A. Kowalski
Mr. Kowalski originally joined the firm in 2009, and became a shareholder in 2020. Mr. Kowalski’s current practice includes insurance defense, No-Fault litigation, insurance coverage and defense, medical malpractice, and general litigation. He has successfully argued, or been on brief, before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Michigan Supreme Court in numerous cases. Mr. Kowalski’s practice has also included litigation related to municipalities, primarily defending governmental entities and individuals against both state and federal claims. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kowalski worked as an adjunct professor for the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where he participated in the development of a new practice-based program of courses which have become the university’s Law Firm Program.
- University of Michigan – Bachelor of Arts, with Distinction
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law – Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals (Sixth Circuit)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
We are committed to serving and advocating for the best interests of our clients.